Our Upcoming Courses
Pharmaceutical Water, Steam and Compressed Gas Systems
02.03.2021: 3-day course: Design, commissioning and qualification of pharmaceutical critical utility systems
Restricted Access Barrier Systems (RABS) & Isolator Technology
09.03.2021: 3-day course on the use of RABS and Isolator Technology in Aseptic Processing.
Cleaning and Cleaning Validation
23.03.2021: Equipment design for cleaning, effective cleaning, material carryover mechanisms and safe limits
About on-line training:
Our live, interactive, pharmaceutical and bio-pharmaceutical online training courses are designed to help you tackle areas of concern around process validation, regulatory compliance or system qualification. Our team of recognised Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) will provide you with up to date, 'best in industry' approaches, including current 'hot' topics with a focus on the latest requirements and technology. Each online training course provides impartial, yet practical advice and information, that will help you achieve leading edge, compliant solutions, in an effective and value adding way. Many of our 2, 3 and 4-day courses have been adapted from our classroom style courses that we have developed over the last 11 years of CVS operation. We hope these online courses provide an alternative to our hotel based in-person training courses for customers who prefer, or are unable to travel to our city centre venues. Also included in our online training options, are short courses targeted at specific areas of concern. Here is how it all works.
Before you book:
1. We use the industry leading GotoWebinar, LogMeIn, Inc. platform for our online training courses. It's intuitive and simple to use; however, we do recommend that you check your system's compatibility using the links provided in the brochures and on the individual course webpages.
Making your booking:
2. Select the training course you wish to attend from our list of online courses using the 'more details' option.
3. From the individual online course page, select the 'book onto this course' option and complete the online booking form.
4. Once you've made your credit card payment, or given us a valid purchase order number (required for the invoice payment option), you will receive either a "paid with thanks" invoice (paid by credit card), or an invoice to pay email, together with a registration URL for the course.
5. We email the registration URLs to each attendee personally during office hours, so there may be a delay between your booking and receipt of the URL, therefore, we advise you to book in advance of the course start date.
6. For 2, 3 or 4-day online courses, you will receive a new registration URL for each day at the end of the previous day's sessions.
Registering on your course:
7. When you click on the registration URL, it will take you to the GotoWebinar course registration page where you will need to enter your name, email address and company. To complete your registration, simply click 'register'.
8. Once you are registered, you will receive a joining email from GotoWebinar. The email contains a 'Join Webinar' link and provides an option to add to your calendar (compatible with commonly used calendars).
Joining and running the course:
9. Before joining the course, it is recommended that you close down any unused applications, which may slow your system and please do not try and run other virtual meeting applications at the same time as GoToWebinar, as this may crash your system.
10. When it is time to join the course, simply click on the 'Join Webinar' button (within the joining email) and follow the simple instructions. Please join at least 5 minutes before the start time and test your audio system (sound and microphone).
11. Before the course starts, you will be placed in a virtual waiting room where your sound is automatically muted to other attendees.
12. Prior to the start of each day of the course, we will send PDF versions of the presentations for that particular day (via email).
13. Once the course is started, the organiser will take you through the dashboard controls for the GotoWebinar system.
14. You are welcome to ask questions during a presentation using audio (using an electronic hands-up system to flag your question to the organiser), or you can type in questions that can be answered at the end of the presentation.
After the course
15. At the end of the course, you will receive a signed certificate (PDF format) and an attendance record from the GoToWebinar system.
16. Shortly after the course finishes, you will receive a survey on which you can give your feedback about the course.